- What position does your character sleep in? ( i.e; stomach, side, back, etc. ) Describe why they do this — optional.
- Does your character have any noteworthy features? Freckles? Dimples? A scar somewhere unusual? etc.
- Does your character have an accent? What does it sound like?
- Do they have any verbal tics? Do they have trouble pronouncing certain words or getting their thoughts across clearly?
- What are their chief tension areas?
- If you were to pick one song — and only one song — to describe your character, what would it be and why?
- How does your character perceive themselves? Positive? Negative? Neutral?
- Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
- Does your character dream or are their nights filled with an empty blackness? Describe a dream they’ve had or a night they couldn’t sleep and what they did to preoccupy their time.
- If they had a choice, would they prefer a subway or a bus for public transportation?
- What do they think of creation? Do they believe in evolution or do they believe in God? What is their religion like?
- Describe 5 unusual characteristics your muse has.
- Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
- Are they a team player or do they prefer to be solo?
- Can they multi-task or must they focus on one subject at a time?
- What are their best school subjects? What are their worst? List five of each.
- Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
- Are they a leader, do they prefer to follow, or would they rather just stay on the sidelines altogether?
- If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
- If your character was allowed to murder one person without any consequences, who would that person be and why?
- Your character has been granted 3 wishes; what would they wish for and why?
- Does your character trust people right off the bat or does it take them some time to warm up to someone?
- Do they prefer romance or affection? What is the quickest way to your character’s heart?
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, who and why?
- Do they have any weird bedroom habits? Any unusual kinks?
- How does your character prepare for bed? Do they sleep at all or can they stay awake for days on end without trouble?
- If your character had one thing to say to their parents before they died, what would it be?
- Are they afraid of death? Do they have any regrets?
- Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
- Finally; if your character was forced to eat one thing for the rest of their life, what would they choose and why?
friendly reminder that i won’t be on from thusday to sunday bc i’ll be living it up at a shania twain concert saturday night and spending the rest of the weekend drunk at the beach
if there was one thing allison didn’t expect from the
first day of school, it was walking into her history
classroom just before lunch and seeing him there,
sitting at the teacher’s desk. for a moment, she thinks
she might be seeing things, but no. it’s the same
midnight hair, the same chiseled pale features——
she nearly drops her books. but she quickly collects
herself, and makes her way over to the desk.
but not before making sure that he sees her, that
he knows she’s there.
pulling out her cellphone, she types a quick message
to the guy she’s been seeing all summer, the same one
that’s sitting at the front of the class now.
[ text : damon ] you didn’t tell me you taught /here/?!
inspiration ( celebrity fake relationship )
the flash of the cameras is nearly blinding, combined with
the roar of the crowd, there’s a pounding in her skull. but
she smiles with ease, turning her head every which way so
different photographers can get her face. looking up at
the man beside her, her “boyfriend” for all intents and purposes.
she barely moves her mouth when she whispers:
”——put your arm around me.”
her wrist had been burning all day, the smudge becoming
clearer and clearer, but still not quite legible. she can’t help
but glancing at it from time to time, hoping for it to get reveal
the first word that her soulmate would speak to her.
part of her was nervous, her stomach in knots of excitement
and anxiety. and she was looking down at her wrist, rubbing
at it as the words began to take form. but it was still unreadable
that was when she collided head-first with the blonde that
she hadn’t seen coming. eyes wide, she blinks.
“ fuck. i’m sorry. i wasn’t looking where i was going——”